cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where on my fico cr's can I see the utilization percent?

tag
Macdoll30
Valued Member

Where on my fico cr's can I see the utilization percent?

Also if my Utl was at zero on all 3 reports (because I had no credit )and now just applied for and approved for 3 cc's will this hurt or help my score?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
resilient
Established Contributor

Re: Where on my fico cr's can I see the utilization percent?

You may have to do the easy math. $debt divided by $credit lines= utilization, look for the placement of the decimal. Ex  $10,000 debt divided by $100,000 credit lines= 10% utilization.

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 2 of 5
parakleet
Valued Contributor

Your actual report from the CB isn't going to have a section where it states your UTL - you'll have to figure it out yourself. But that's really not hard to do - just add up your total available CL on your revolving accounts and your total reporting balances. OTOH, reports from Credit Karma, Credit Sesame or ScoreWatch from myFico will tell you the UTL.

Your score will take a temporary hit for the inq's and the new TLs - but like I said, it's temporary. How long the ding will last depends on the thickness of the file. Here, it sounds like you have a very thin file. Garden for the next 6-12 months and you should be fine. 

Gardening since 7/16/14
Current: EQ 711 7/13/14; EX 724 TU 721 6/19/14
Goal: 760+
Message 3 of 5
Luscher
Valued Contributor

you can use credit karma and link your accounts if you want it to do it for you. once you have your card on there all you do is click on it and it will tell you things like limit, util and such. just dont trust the score as it is a FAKO
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 4 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Macdoll30 wrote:
Also if my Utl was at zero on all 3 reports (because I had no credit )and now just applied for and approved for 3 cc's will this hurt or help my score?

You FICO report (TU or EQ, but not EX) will show your utilization if it is a positive or negative scoring factor (see pgs 2 or 3), but it will not show if it isn't a factor. Otherwise you'll have to caluclate it on your own. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.