Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get free Experian scores?

tag
masscredit
Valued Contributor

Where to get free Experian scores?

There are plenty of ways to get free EQ and TU scores (real scores) but I haven't found a site or card that offers EX. Is there anyplace that offers them or do I have to keep paying $19.95 everytime I want to get an update?

Thanks! 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where to get free Experian scores?

@masscredit wrote:

There are plenty of ways to get free EQ and TU scores (real scores) but I haven't found a site or card that offers EX. Is there anyplace that offers them or do I have to keep paying $19.95 everytime I want to get an update?

Thanks! 

Amex offers it to some and they're rolling it out to more.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I'm not mistaken, Chase Slate offers EX. I believe it's a real FICO as well but I don't have the card, so I can't speak too much on it.
Message 3 of 8
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@masscredit wrote:

Thanks! 

The other day I started getting a free FICO EX score on my Amex Jet Blue and Delta Gold accounts. Both accounts have annual fees.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 4 of 8
masscredit
Valued Contributor

AMEX and Chase were included in my BK so I'm probably blacklisted with them. 

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 5 of 8
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

FNBO EX-08 bank card.  

PSECU (if you are eligible) with EX-98.

Here is an old thread with a more complete list:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/Where-to-obtain-FREE-monthly-FICO-scores/...

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@masscredit wrote:

Thanks! 

What are free ways to get EQ Fico 08?

Message 7 of 8
masscredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@masscredit wrote:

Thanks! 

What are free ways to get EQ Fico 08?

I get my EQ 04 score from DCU. Forgot that I'm paying to get the '08 version here (Score Watch). 

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.