Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Myfico product to buy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which Myfico product to buy

Hoping when the 2 Capital One cards report it will boost us. The simulator seems to say it will be 667.
Message 11 of 16
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
With the $20 product you get Equifax only, which is the one the solar company uses.

I know, but I believe you get all of the Equifax scores (~9 of them) with the 1B Essentials product which is what I think you purchased.

If you login to the account, and you look at Reports, if you click on it, do you get the FICO Score Versions Tab?  If you click on that you should get all of the Equifax scores not just the FICO 8 which is the main score that is tracked by the monitoring solution.

        
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your right. There are a few different ones ranging from 633-662. Auto loans, mortgage, credit cards, etc.

Ahhh.! This is all so confusing!
Message 13 of 16
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Your right. There are a few different ones ranging from 633-662. Auto loans, mortgage, credit cards, etc.

Ahhh.! This is all so confusing!

Yeah, which is why I suggested you look at your score disclosure and see if they gave you the score range with it too to try to identify specifically which one you need to be watching.

Most likely you either want the main score, or the "Most Commonly Used in Mortgage Lending" or whatever they're labelling it these days.  It would be very, VERY unlikely they'd use anything else but one of those two.

        
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

That exact score is a 649! I can't wait to see what happens when Capital One reports! When would be a safe time to ask for solar application to be redone?

I think this is my new obsession! 😁
Message 15 of 16
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
That exact score is a 649! I can't wait to see what happens when Capital One reports! When would be a safe time to ask for solar application to be redone?

I think this is my new obsession! 😁

You should get alerts on the main score when your cards report to the bureaus (or a couple of days afterwards).  If they both report and you see a good jump in score, it's probably safe to check then; however, if you want to be really safe, wait till you get the next report update in a month as that'll have both scores to be certain.

        
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.