cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which bureau scores the lowest out of the three.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which bureau scores the lowest out of the three.

Most auto lenders use Experian. From your experience in looking at your three scores and comparing, which of the three bureaus have the lower score and which usually give the higher score?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Which bureau scores the lowest out of the three.

@Anonymous wrote:
Most auto lenders use Experian. From your experience in looking at your three scores and comparing, which of the three bureaus have the lower score and which usually give the higher score?

Hi Shunwaller, welcome to the forum. Please read Credit Scoring 101 in the stickied threads.  I think this depends on the dealership and where you live.  Most dealerships pull TU where I live.  But, then again, I live in TU land.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ex is my lowest and Eq is my highest.
Message 3 of 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

SHUNWALLER wrote:

My Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial use EQ

EX hates me
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Ex is my lowest and Eq is my highest.

Generally the reverse for me, and about to be the same again. A dispute on EQ got finished up, so back to the basement I go. Assuming that Scorewatch ever updates me again, that is.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.