Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which site shows date of removal

tag
thross8512
New Contributor

Which site shows date of removal

Hi everyone:

I am trying to find a site that shows dates of removal from the credit report.  I have pulled my report from each individual agency but none of them appear to show the date of removal.  help!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
thross8512
New Contributor

Negative Information Removal

Hi everyone:

I am trying to find a site that shows dates of removal from the credit report.  I have pulled my report from each individual agency but none of them appear to show the date of removal.  help!

Message 2 of 5
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Re: Negative Information Removal

The TU and EX reports show a scheduled fall-off date for negative accounts. EQ shows a date of first delinquency, which can be used to determine the fall off.

EDIT: If the information is missing, you could call the number on the report to contact the CRA and find out.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 3 of 5
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Re: Which site shows date of removal

The actual reports from each individual CRA show them.

www.equifax.com

www.transunion.com

www.experian.com

If you haven't gotten your free reports yet from annualcreditreport.com, that works too.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 4 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Which site shows date of removal

To determine the maximum date after which any derog must become excluded, use the FCRA dates, not estimated dates.

You cannot use estimated dates posted by a CRA for complaint or dispute should they not become excluded as of that date, as they are usually several months earlier than the statutory maximum exclusion date.  The CRAs do that to provide a cushion so as not to exceed the maximum statutory date.  They give a rough estimate,only.

The maximum FCRA exclusion dates are:

For monthly account delinquencies:  7 years after the posted date of each delinquency

For charge-offs and collections:  7 yrs plus 180 days after the posted DOFD on the OC account.

For judgments:  7 years after the date of entry of the judgment

For tax liens:  7 years after the date the lien was paid

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.