cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which version of FICO is used on MyFICO?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which version of FICO is used on MyFICO?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Which version of FICO is used on MyFICO?

Hmmm, don't know about those double lines there, but Equifax is Beacon 5.0 and TransUnion is TU98. Apparently things are finally starting to move on converting to TU04, but there's still no date.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 5
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Hmmm, don't know about those double lines there, but Equifax is Beacon 5.0 and TransUnion is TU98. Apparently things are finally starting to move on converting to TU04, but there's still no date.

I keep hearing that TU 04 is a bit less friendly. I imagine like everything else YMMV. My TU is 30 points higher than my EQ currently but my TU AAofA is 2 years longer and oldest account 6 years older. I imagine my TU 04 would still be miles ahead of my currently neutered EQ no?

Message 3 of 5
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

My TU04 is much better than my 98 score.  I'm not really sure what the differences are in the scoring models to know why

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't understand why the FICO scores offered here aren't the same ones offered to creditors and banks.  what i mean is, who uses the 98?  isn't that what get here?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.