cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who do I show a judgement is paid off? Need to raise my scores by July!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who do I show a judgement is paid off? Need to raise my scores by July!

I have a signed form for the court showing a $1500 judment paid off. Should I forward copies to all Bureaus since I have to re-fi my 2yr ARM in July?  Willl that add points?  Right now I'm at 672,608,602.  I'm scared that the bank will take my middle score and I won't qualify for a prime loan. I need to get the other scores up QUICK!  I have very little debt.  Just a CC with 1350.00 limit at a $1000.00 bal.  Should I pay it down in half?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ASAP2

Re: Who do I show a judgement is paid off? Need to raise my scores by July!

Unless you get that judgment deleted, I don't think your score will go up. I paid off a collection at one point and it didn't increase or decrease my score, it just showed that the account was paid after collection or judgement. Take your chances and try to get it deleted by a loop hole or something.
Message 2 of 3
ASAP2

Re: Who do I show a judgement is paid off? Need to raise my scores by July!

Oh yeah, by the way, getting that balance down to 10-20% utilization on the cc should throw you some nice points. Just make sure you get it done before the statement comes out so it will report for that particular month!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.