casi218
Valued Member

Re: Why hasn't my score gone up?!

Thank you! Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 14
HoldingOntoHope
Valued Contributor

And I couldn't help but notice that you were concerned because your score went down on Creditkarma. That is not necessarily a reflection of what is or will happen to your FICO credit score. The suggestion to check on that site was for the reporting of the tradelines only. If they are updated on there then they are updated at the bureaus and will be factored into a new FICO pull either by you or a lender. Your FICO score may actually have gone up. Patience.Smiley Happy

Best financial advice I ever got: "Just imagine what an adult would do and do that."

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: EQ 701 (FICO) TU 721 (FICO) EX 715 (Quizzle)
Goal Score: 760 ALL

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 14
casi218
Valued Member

Oh...that's a good point Smiley Wink I was thinking about the score not seeing them report my zero balance! Lol...thanks for telling me Smiley Happy Thanks again everyone for your input!

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

And keep in mind, the simulator on creditkarma isn't very accurate. It tells me my score will go down if I pay on time for the next two years ;D I wouldn't put much faith in it.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.