Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I see any score Change?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will I see any score Change?

I paid off 2 out of 3 cards. Will I see any score increase? my util is maybe 3 percent or less after paying off the 2 cards. my current revolving credit is maybe $450.

EQ is 709

Trans will find out Friday

EX 660 ( FAKO)

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Will I see any score Change?

What was your util before paying off the two cards? So, you have three CCs and you paid two of them to $0 and now your overall util is 3%. Do I have that right? What is the individual util that you have on that one card?

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Card before paying it off was $80.91 / 5000 ( Now Zero Balance)

Bank Of America MasterCard before paying it off was 107.81/$3800 ( Now Zero Balance)

Chase Card current balance $475.00/$5000 ( This is the only card with balance)

9 percent util on the Chase Card with balance.  ( Ony Card with Balance)

Also I had a Verizon Charge off which was removed from all 3 CRA 2 weeks ago. 

Message 3 of 7
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Your biggest increase would be from the removal of the CO, which could be in the 50-100 point range depending upon how old it was. Your overall util was fine before, so I wouldn't expect too many points from that. You should see some points for having two cards reporting $0 though (I'd guess <10).

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Byrdman

CO was reported on Date Mar, 2009. When they reported the CO I went from 711 to 636. When I paid the CO the score went up 660. Verizon found an error on their side and agreed to remove it. I told Verizon that since they are the one that posted in correct info I would like them to update the credit report urgently. which they did.  2 weeks ago. Verzion charge is removed from TU. ( I have 30 day trial with truecredit.com) I am waiting for myfico to be updated my report. since I paid for quaterly monitor product.

Message 5 of 7
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

I trust that you will get all of your points back. What's taking the monitoring service so long to alert you of the change? I wanna know too. Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I never thought of that why monitoring service is so long to alert me about the collection and also the collection being removed. I will have to call them up and find out Smiley Happy  I will let you know what they say
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.