Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youngest Account 1 Year Thresholds

tag
JLK93
Established Contributor

Re: Youngest Account 1 Year Thresholds

@Revelate wrote:

Poor choice of words by me even if the reaction wasn't warranted.

Open date = day or month, whatever the bureau lists as the open date on the account and yes that is a month/year on some bureaus (notably EX).

Payments = should've said statements or just reports: the open date doesn't necessarily correspond with the tradeline data of reports to the bureau.  Even my own file has multiple skews, and EX and EQ aren't the same at all with how they record the data (which since you had changes on both likely ruled that out but I didn't think of that at the time).

I was simply trying to get some additional detail around the information, that's all, though I accept the responsibility of the poorly chosen words.

In general as a piece of advice: I would make the suggestion to everyone that the assumption that others are less intelligent or less educated, is almost assuredly not correct; it is also not acceptable to express that on this particular forum.

I was very busy at work an had little time to respond or choose my wording. I may have misinterpreted your comments. If my response somehow came off as offensive you have my apologies.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.