Senior Contributor
Sylviatob

Your PLUS Score is: 711 on a scale of 330 - 830.

Well, after app'ing and inq'ing at end of last month, I thought my scores would be chicken fried.

I guess the low reporting utils plus reporting of 2 cc's with the new cli's helped a whole lot.

But 2 of my 3 new cards aren't even reporting yet.

Guess I'll wait another week or 2 to pull all 3 Cr's and see where I stand, for real(after the 2 cc's start reporting), and not just the Plus Score.

But have to admit it looks good. I never thought in my wildest imagination, with the stuff on my CR, that going from 521 in March to this would be possible. And I owe it all to the information that's put out on this forum, and the wonderful people who've helped me along the way. Thank you. :smileyhappy:

Never ever, ever be late. Never
"Never ever, ever be late. Never" (FUTR)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}