cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your religon or eithnic packground has a FICO Impact?!

tag
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Your religon or eithnic packground has a FICO Impact?!

demi wrote:
Midnight Voice - Come on, we fellow scottmen (woman) are all cheap and frugal (except me, I think I was switched at birth)....wouldn't that just insist we have good scores ?

OK, now what I really want to know is how identifiable is your scotch name....Angus ?  Haggis?  Faris?

Fortunately a Scots name no longer means Scottish nationality  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 41 of 45
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Ahhh, I was wondering how it would take you to respond!

DH always thought his last name was Scottish, and he found out a few months ago that in fact, it's Irish. He's all confused now.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 42 of 45
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

My last name is Saxon - predates the French invasion
Message 43 of 45
demi
Established Contributor

Well, my mom said her mother always told her we got kicked out of Ireland for sheep stealing. Actually though, I am thru and thru a mutt. But, Scot's and English are pretty much who we relate too...and do have the family clan kilt.

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 44 of 45
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

demi wrote:
Well, my mom said her mother always told her we got kicked out of Ireland for sheep stealing. Actually though, I am thru and thru a mutt. But, Scot's and English are pretty much who we relate too...and do have the family clan kilt.

Sheep stealing was a capital offence!  But one might bhave been deported to the penal colonies (Australia and America - got to find somewhere to dump the undesirables  Smiley Very Happy)  from England  Smiley Very Happy
Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.