Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Balances

tag
demi
Established Contributor

Zero Balances

OK, recently I had a point loss which I am still trying to figure out (all I am doing is bringing my balances down, absolutely no other changes).  In the process, I printed both last months and this months experian and equifax.  I am planning on going thru them with a fine tooth comb. 

Anyway, I am in the process of buying a house --- finally, finally they have a start date.  They will be checking my credit again in a few months, 2 months prior to estimated completion date to finalize the loan.  I noticed several creditors with "balances not reported".....my immediate reaction is to dispute with a zero balance.  But, since I recently had this other problem, could logic be out the window on this...could I be causing a problem ?  Probably about 5 paid off accounts like this, had not noticed before.

One more addition to this question, came up as I am reviewing my Experian Reports.....When they show "Past due amount" are they talking about currently past due (which there have not been any for at least 3 years) or historically.....they all say "Not on Record"  -- should I be disputing for "0"  ??

Message Edited by demi on 01-17-2008 02:48 PM

Message Edited by demi on 01-17-2008 04:19 PM

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.