Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Fico Score

tag
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Zero Fico Score

Good reason for that, for they are heads above the rest.
Message 81 of 86
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

RobertEG wrote:
Good reason for that, for they are heads above the rest.

Except at a lot of smaller airports they don't have on site cars
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 82 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

>>Enterprise Rental wont accept debit cards, just credit cards, for reasons set forth above

Shh...don't tell Enterprise that...

From their website:

"Local Enterprise Rent-A-Car Offices may accept debit cards, pre-paid cards, or other forms of payment to secure the rental transaction. To reserve a vehicle without a major credit card, please contact the local office directly."

I rent from Enterprise all the time with my debit card....

Message 83 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

MCPorche wrote:
>>Enterprise Rental wont accept debit cards, just credit cards, for reasons set forth above

Shh...don't tell Enterprise that...

From their website:

"Local Enterprise Rent-A-Car Offices may accept debit cards, pre-paid cards, or other forms of payment to secure the rental transaction. To reserve a vehicle without a major credit card, please contact the local office directly."

I rent from Enterprise all the time with my debit card....

As the website says, it depends on the location.  Some offices do, some don't.

Before I started my credit repair journey, I had mixed success renting with a debit card from Enterprise.

Message 84 of 86
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I used cash or debit cards successfully at Enterprise (had a great relationship with them) and also Thrifty. Was a no-go with Avis but was successful with Budget; had to arm twist them.

Per hotels, no bad problems at all. Secured with a debit during reservations and used the debit card or cash. Stayed in major chains/franchises like Sheraton, Radisson, Marriott, Residence Inn, Courtyard by Marriott, Hyatt, Embassy Suites, and Extended Stay. Did have a problem at Residence Inn - they insisted on charging me extra to pay with cash and to use as a deposit. That deposit was higher than what was advertised and higher than if I used a CC. Sheraton was very insistant that I use the same card that I used at reservation. I wanted to pay cash. However, I stayed in the same hotel many weekends before. Manager recognized me and profusely apologized. Stayed there many since without any problems.

Message 85 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

Again, though, regarding all these discussions about whether you can or can't use a debit card for this or that:

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Message 86 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.