Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any legit catalog CC cards ???

tag
serenity72
New Contributor

any legit catalog CC cards ???

Thinking about getting a catalog CC card. Just looking for a legit one. My credit score is 507. Does anyone know of any legit one? Seems everytime I get one of these they end of being not legit. TY
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: any legit catalog CC cards ???

Fingerhut is legit....but don't know if they will approve on that score.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingerhut's pricing seems almost predatory. However, more importantly, ripoffreport has 15 pages, 428 complaints, about Fingerhut. I say stay clear.

Message Edited by Noah_Bodie on 07-01-2007 07:39 PM
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

fingerhut is a scam...but they do seem to report fast and accurately.  they gave me a lousy 135 dollar credit limit a few years ago when i was in the low 500's.
Message 4 of 9
serenity72
New Contributor

Ok so your credit score may go up with them? I do owe them money. So I am not sure if I could get credit again or if I would now.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

fingerhut will sometimes give you credit even if you screwed them four or five years back.  i got the 135 credit from them a couple years ago and had a 5 year old midland credit mgmt 300 dollar collection account with fingerhut as oc. 
Message 6 of 9
serenity72
New Contributor

Ty

Message Edited by serenity72 on 07-02-2007 08:21 AM
Message 7 of 9
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

I would work on your score and get a JC Penney card. I have seen posted by others that they got approved with scores in the mid 500s
Message 8 of 9
serenity72
New Contributor

ty chartley! I will do that instead.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.