Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bankruptcy and 700 club

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

bankruptcy and 700 club

Does anyone know how long after bankruptcy is it possible to earn a 700 score? I know that can depend on certain factors but didnt know if fico will make u wait a certain amount of time or?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: bankruptcy and 700 club

Are you talking Ch 13 or Ch 7?

I was discharged from CH 13 in 2/09.  App'd for mortgage five months later - in 7/09 - my middle FICO score was 730.

I did have to work dang hard on cleaning things up and did some moderate rebuilding to get there.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I filed a chap  7 in 6/08 I had a 700 score via my fico equifax a year and half and still do transunion took about 2 yrs exp via LO pull never made it they don't like me close but not there 694
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

thats awesome, what have u did to get your score that high?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

At 6 mo.s I had 3 credit cards and paid in full as well I had my student loans in defferment and every once awhile i showed i knew  how to pay off a balance nothing too high but i paid it off in abou 3 mo.s.Good luck you can do it i was also approved for a mortgage at 2yrs via usda but there's a program at 3 yrs post i can get a better interest so i'm waiting and i have 6 cards now

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.