Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

big change in account history what do you think

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

big change in account history what do you think

ok basically i had a huge error being reported on my credit file. my score is 517 but in part its based on my mortgage which i have had for 72 months, it was reported with with foreclosure process started as well as late payments from march 05 straight to october 06 going as high as 180 days late. this has since been corrected and now the account shows no foreclosure listed anywhere and all late payments and all negative account history as being completely removed and 72 straight months of perfect history, my question is when my score updates what kind of increase in my score can i expect, now that i have a perfect mortgage history instead of the bs they were basing the score on before. thx alot everyone
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

How much of a score increase depends on what's on your re...

How much of a score increase depends on what's on your report. If that's your only negative item, I'm guessing it'll be at least a 100 point jump, maybe even 200 points.

Be sure to let us know. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by Skiffy on 03-24-2007 11:20 PM
Message 2 of 3
GetLifeBack

Re: big change in account history what do you think

I am in the same boat..What did you say to get the foreclosure removed? Who all did you contact? HELP?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.