New Visitor
GeraldJ72

big change in account history what do you think

ok basically i had a huge error being reported on my credit file. my score is 517 but in part its based on my mortgage which i have had for 72 months, it was reported with with foreclosure process started as well as late payments from march 05 straight to october 06 going as high as 180 days late. this has since been corrected and now the account shows no foreclosure listed anywhere and all late payments and all negative account history as being completely removed and 72 straight months of perfect history, my question is when my score updates what kind of increase in my score can i expect, now that i have a perfect mortgage history instead of the bs they were basing the score on before. thx alot everyone
Regular Contributor
Skiffy

How much of a score increase depends on what's on your re...

[ Edited ]
How much of a score increase depends on what's on your report. If that's your only negative item, I'm guessing it'll be at least a 100 point jump, maybe even 200 points.

Be sure to let us know. :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by Skiffy on 03-24-2007 11:20 PM
GetLifeBack

Re: big change in account history what do you think

I am in the same boat..What did you say to get the foreclosure removed? Who all did you contact? HELP?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}