Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase ID protection?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

chase ID protection?

Has anyone used this service before?  In the last week, I've tried about ten different services to see what they were alike and the tools that were available and it seems that Chase Id protection and the scores that you find on myfico are about the same. You can also request a new report every day if you want . 
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
specultr
Regular Contributor

x

Message 2 of 5
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: chase ID protection?

I use it but the layout is awful compared to Truecredit. Any similarity to your true FICO's is purely coincidental. 
Message 3 of 5
Miner
Frequent Contributor

I use Chase ID Protection.  Their FAKO scores are done by someone who is stoned.  At least they seem that way when I compare them to my FICO scores.  My highest FICO score is TU while Chase's FAKO score has that as my lowest.

The 3-in-1 credit report gives me all the information that I need to track changes and the FAKO score allows me to notice that there is a change.  The only thing I don't like is their credit alert.  It only works for negative and not postive changes; meaning it never works for me since I'm tracking improvements.  So if I'm expecting a change, then I have to pull a new report daily.  At least they allow it and don't complain when I do.

Message Edited by Miner on 10-12-2008 12:55 PM
Current FICO8: EQ:782, TU:754, EX:767 | 1x 30 day late 6yrs ago
AAoA: 10 years; AAoOA: 13 months; Credit Length: 21 years
INQ Eq: 3 / Tu: 5 (4 for auto) / Ex: 9 (5 for auto)
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use Chase ID for my reports and TrueCredit for DH. I agree that the layout is awful on Chase!! If you have a bunch of TLs you're watching, don't go to Chase ID...

It is cheaper though, which is why I picked it for mine. I have no negative entries and don't update much or anything on mine. But TC has a great, easy to understand layout and I update all the time for DH. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.