Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confused about scoring

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

confused about scoring

ok i'm very confused about the scoring i recently check my credit score for experian it was 636 however when i recently apply for a apt i was told i had a credit score of 400. whats up with  this. What score are they looking at , i know there are three one for each credit buerau so qs are

1 are the scores average into one

2. can i prove i have a 636 score

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: confused about scoring

Where did you obtain your EX credit score from?

More then likely it is what we consider a FAKO score not a FICO score since there are only a few ways to obtain an EX score nowadays. I would suggest you obtain your FICO scores for EQ and TU either through here (MYFICO), or the EQ site itself but they make it a little difficult to find FICO scores, and the TU site itself which would be transunioncs.com.

Once you obtain your FICO scores from EQ and TU then you can see what is hurting your score and you can see what you need to do to improve your scores. If you need advice on how to improve your scores or the possibility to clean them up feel free to come back and ask for help once you have the proper information from your FICO scores.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.