Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit cards not reporting this month

tag
cookiebird
Frequent Contributor

credit cards not reporting this month

I am in the middle of a mortgage app and I have really trying to get my uti down on all my cc's. The end of July I made some very large payments and got my uti from 100% to 37% overall. Most of the accounts have reported except for 3 and those are 3 that are now at 0 balance so it should really bump my score when they finally report. Of the 3 they usually report the 17th, 21st and 26th of each month. Should I worry that for some reason they are not reporting?  At first I thought maybe it was because SW was behind but I am getting alerts as normal for the other accounts that have been paid down. I really need these to report and not sure if I should be concerned.

Any advice?

last app 11/13/2013 gardening for at least a year
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: credit cards not reporting this month

@cookiebird wrote:

I am in the middle of a mortgage app and I have really trying to get my uti down on all my cc's. The end of July I made some very large payments and got my uti from 100% to 37% overall. Most of the accounts have reported except for 3 and those are 3 that are now at 0 balance so it should really bump my score when they finally report. Of the 3 they usually report the 17th, 21st and 26th of each month. Should I worry that for some reason they are not reporting?  At first I thought maybe it was because SW was behind but I am getting alerts as normal for the other accounts that have been paid down. I really need these to report and not sure if I should be concerned.

Any advice?

Call and ask for a mid-cycle update 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 3
cookiebird
Frequent Contributor

Re: credit cards not reporting this month

It shouldn't be a mid-cycle update though since they haven't reported for August at all yet. I think I am just being paranoid. My LO told me it is OK, the ones she needed to show updated do but I am still nervous. I want my score to be as good as it can be!

last app 11/13/2013 gardening for at least a year
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.