Established Member
Matisyahu

credit score direct from transunion

so I pulled my credit score up from the transunion site. I am curious as to how they rate credit scores and how close is it to fico? my fico score from myfico.com shows me at a 545 transunion but direct from transunion it shows me at a 633. I am confused why they are different. which one is right? or maybe the best way to ask is which one does lenders look at???

thanks

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: credit score direct from transunion

The FAKO from TU is a Vantage score which runs on a score range of 501 to 990. FICO's is 300-850.

Valued Member
hendersj31

Re: credit score direct from transunion

Also, for what it is worth, i pull my TU score form myfico as well from time to time and my lenders pull always comes up about 10 points higher....

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}