Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dispute now shows 0 after .....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: dispute now shows 0 after .....

is there any place i can can an acurate score,, and why did you mention TU,, is the score from them more important?  so it is possible that my score is over the 651?

and what about the auto loan? how much if any do you think the score will improve once paid off ?  thanx again!

Message 11 of 12
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: dispute now shows 0 after .....

@Anonymous wrote:

is there any place i can can an acurate score,, and why did you mention TU,, is the score from them more important?  so it is possible that my score is over the 651?

and what about the auto loan? how much if any do you think the score will improve once paid off ?  thanx again!

Other than myFICO.com, you can also get your EQ FICO from Equifax.com or from your lender. Other than myFICO.com, you can also get your TU FICO from transunioncs.com (note the -cs) and from your lender. Finally, as of last year, Experian no longer allows consumers to pull their own EX FICO score, but you can get it from your lender or on your checking statement if you happen to have a checking account with a CU in PA called PSECU. Any other score from any other source, including CreditKarma, are not FICO scores, but a knock-off we call FAKOs.

I mentioned TU because the score calculated over at CreditKarma is based off your TU report only.

To recap, your TU FICO could go up or down in either direction, by single points. This is obviously a guess. There's no way to accurately predict. The auto lender might update your report in such a way that your score could spike. Who knows. On the flip side, there's really no alternative. You can't "not" pay it. Then you'll have CAs chasing after you, added lates, and maybe a lawsuit. I'd pay it regardless of which way the score would go.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.