Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

duplicate open & closed accounts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: duplicate open & closed accounts

yep - what MVV said.  Hey- that's pretty good for a Saturday after lunch post.  I'm always ready to take a nap right about now.

It's also good to know that AAofA is always a whole number - they don't round up.  So, if your AAofA is 4.5 years --  or 4 years + 6 months, -- or however you've chosen to do the math,  it counts as 4 years. 

I think we've pretty much totally overwhelmed peaches at this point.  Anyone have a Pepsi????

edited cuz cant tipe

Message Edited by beamMEup on 02-20-2010 12:52 PM
Message 11 of 13
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

yep - what MVV said.  Hey- that's pretty good for a Saturday after lunch post.  I'm always ready to take a nap right about now.

It's also good to know that AAofA is always a whole number - they don't round up.  So, if your AAofA is 4.5 years --  or 4 years + 6 months, -- or however you've chosen to do the math,  it counts as 4 years. 

I think we've pretty much totally overwhelmed peaches at this point.  Anyone have a Pepsi????

edited cuz cant tipe

Message Edited by beamMEup on 02-20-2010 12:52 PM

Thanks but the AAoA explanation is one of my macros. I'd NEVER be able to keep that straight other wise. Smiley Tongue  And despite knowing how to do it I've never actually calculated my AAoA for accuracy. (Pretty sad huh?)

u can 2 tipe

Message Edited by marinevietvet on 02-20-2010 01:59 PM
Message 12 of 13
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Hi peaches...

How old are the accounts that are reporting in duplicate?

Do they have balances?

Do they have any derogatory information?

What is your average age of accounts?

Depending upon the answers to these questions, these accounts may be helping you or hurting you. With this information we can help you determine this.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.