Valued Member
MarieSmiles4

ex vs tu vs eq

I hate that I can't check my real Experian score!

Does anyone have any insight on this?   Out of the 3 CRA's,  which one tends to score hardest on someone with late payments/collections?  Or which one gives more points for having paid off all but one credit card with the one remaining  < 30% utilization. So far Transunion is my highest score and actually has the most reported collections!   I'm trying to decide if I want my mortgage person to pull my scores again, and I don't want to do it for nothing! 

I know we don't know for sure, but anyone with experience with the 3 scores would help!  :smileyhappy:  Thanks!   

Starting Score: 568
Current Score: EQ624, TU630 TU04 606, EX640
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: ex vs tu vs eq

Back in the day we used to be able to pull our EX FICO on here. IME, EX tended to be a bit more harsh with added baddies of the 3. EQ tended to ding more for util, and reward more for paying off revolving debt.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+