Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

experian

tag
chevy22
Established Member

experian

I'm new here and was wondering if there is a way I can get my true ex fico score? Yhanks in advance!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

Re: experian

Some lending institutions can get that for you or NCFU, a credit union in PA will provide one free score a month if you are a member.

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 2 of 10
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@bettercreditguy1 wrote:

Some lending institutions can get that for you or NCFU, a credit union in PA will provide one free score a month if you are a member.

Did you mean to type PSECU?

No one has been able to buy their own Experian FICO score since February of 2009. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU (PSECU) in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only.

Message 3 of 10
chevy22
Established Member

Thanks! Like i said i am new to this never cared about credit till now. Is PSECU the type of score ex does or the credit union?
Message 4 of 10
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@chevy22 wrote:
Thanks! Like i said i am new to this never cared about credit till now. Is PSECU the type of score ex does or the credit union?

PSECU offers a monthly Experian FICO score.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

So if we purchase Fico scores from this website it won't include an Experian Fico score? Why is that?

Message 6 of 10
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

So if we purchase Fico scores from this website it won't include an Experian Fico score? Why is that?

Hello.

Because in February of 2009 Experian decided they were going to stop giving consumers access to their FICO score via myFICO and other sites.

Message 7 of 10
tsu1112
New Contributor

I gpt my Experian score today by using thier trial offer from their site.

Message 8 of 10
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Was it a FICO score, or just a "score"?   Be careful...they're tricky...  Smiley Tongue

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian is the only CR that has one account on it that was turned into NCO in 2006. This one thing will most likely drop my FICO by a lot. So I can't even find out what they have for a FICO on me it seems. 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.