Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

explanation regarding what they said on my credit report

tag
ben1980

explanation regarding what they said on my credit report

HI,

i went to applied for a loan today i got approved and i asked for a copy for my credit report.

the credit report says score +657 :lenght of time accounts have been established,lack of recent bank revolving information ,amount owed on account is too high,too many inquiries last 12 months.in addition to the factors listed above the number of inquiries on the consumers credit file has adversely affected the credit score.

i am new of this world of credit score i didnt have a credit score and credit history im trying to build one.i started at the beginning of this i got a car loan i got 2 credit card one from the bank and the other from target store all my bills are always paid on time.

can you guys explain to me what they meant by all the informations they put on my credit report.

is 657 bad as credit score?what what should i do to raise my score?

my goal is to get 780

i really need some advice

thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
AndySoCal
Valued Contributor

Re: explanation regarding what they said on my credit report

Here is a link tha t might help you understand the reasons on your credit report.

http://www.scoreinfo.org/FICO-SCORES/Pages/Score-Factors.aspx

FICO Scores XPN v8 802 V2 831 (SDFCU) TUC 803 v8 EFX 807 (10/2023)
Discover 09/90 19,000, JCPenney 10/2008 4,700 US Bank Cash 12,000 Citibank Custom Cash 5/2015 11,100 State Dept. FCU 15,000 06/2023 , 02/2024 Redstone FCU Signature VISA 10,000 Banking: Ally Bank Credit Unions: Lafayette FCU Fortera FCU State Department FCU Pelican CU

Pelican State CU Redstone FCU

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.