Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fico score and free annual credit report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

fico score and free annual credit report

i tried to pull a free credit report, been more than 2 mo since i have. it would not let me, said there was a freeze? anyone know what that may mean?

also, if i use score watch are these scores accurate? will this be the same score my LO may pull?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: fico score and free annual credit report

Where did you try to pull a free report?

If it was from annualcreditreport-dot-com (the only legitimate site), you have to wait a year, precisely, before you can pull another freebie.

Scorewatch provides the Beacon 5.0 Equifax FICO score, which is what a lender using EQ would normally pull.

Equifax is the ONLY credit bureau that will sell you your FICO directly from their site. Experian won't sell you your FICO at all, from anywhere. TransUnion will sell you your FICO if you go to www.transunioncs.com <--note the -cs there. The score from their regular site is a FAKO.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.