Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fico score sim again

tag
rob22
New Contributor

fico score sim again

Thanks for all replies regarding how accurate fico score simulator is. NEW QUESTION:

For fico siumlation purposes .... my question is regarding a charge off which does not show in my overall cc balances nor does it show in delinquent balances.  I can only simulate paying off what my total cc balance is.(minus this charge off) and since this amount does not show in delinquent section either there is no way to simulate paying this off. 

The account is marked as "in dispute" , is that why it does not seem to figure into simulation process.  Has anyone else have experience with this? My ultimate goal is to do something about this charge off but according to any fico simulations I am able to perform it is having no effect on my score at all , so I am afraid to make a bad situation worse.  Any advise would be much appreciated.
Thanks,

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: fico score sim again

When certain items are "in dispute" they do not factor into scoring. Once the dispute is resolved, the item will either drop off your report, or it will be verified and it will once again affect your score.

How old is the CO?
Message 2 of 3
rob22
New Contributor

Re: fico score sim again

Hello,

The charge off is two years old although the account was closed by grantor about four years ago. It has been in dispute for about two years and continues to update as being a past due (the total past due is going up) on one report although on another it shows no lates, no past dues.  Any thoughts?
The total charge off shows same on all three.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.