Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hmmm fico **bleep**...

tag
cyberone28
Regular Contributor

hmmm fico **bleep**...

on this site it show my credit score of 503... i went yesterday and applied for an auto loan at a dealer and they pulled a 555 on equifax....

who is right?...

Hey my credit is not that bad.. at least i got a couch with a 87% APR Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 462 Smiley Sad journey started on 3/29/2013
Current Score: EXP 715 Smiley Happy EQ 720 Smiley Happy TU 700 Barclaycard fico Smiley Happy
Goal Score: 700+ one day Smiley Happy update... 750+ across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Re: hmmm fico **bleep**...

Neither and both. There are dozens of different scoring models. Auto dealers may pull a score that is "auto enhanced." They could also be using an older or newer model than the one here. What was the range given on the score they gave you?

Message 2 of 5
cyberone28
Regular Contributor

it says  THE RANGE OF SCORES:    score range from a low of 250 to a high of 900

Hey my credit is not that bad.. at least i got a couch with a 87% APR Smiley Happy

Current Score: EXP 715 Smiley Happy EQ 720 Smiley Happy TU 700 Barclaycard fico Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

It is still a FICO score.

The bankcard-enhanced FICO (the PFICO) has a range of 250-900.  It's still a FICO, because it's generated by a Fair Isaac algorithm.  Classic FICO scores you get here on myFICO do have a range of 300-850, but bankcard- and auto-enhanced scores both have ranges of 250-900.

Unless things have changed, again.

Message 4 of 5
cyberone28
Regular Contributor

so a 555 score in auto loan is bad  correct?.. only one bank approve dme at the crazy a.p.r of 19%

jesus even roadloan approved me for 20k at 18%...   

but i see alot of dealers wont work with roadloans because they charge a fee to the dealer..

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.