cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long til CRA changes for crying out loud!?!

tag
rebuilding
Regular Contributor

how long til CRA changes for crying out loud!?!

I sent off some disputes two weeks ago and haven't heard any responses.

i did online disputes and fax'd the same things. 

i see people say on here quite frequently that changes are made sometimes in a couple days but no such love for me!!

i am impatiently waiting..

Man Sad

I have TC and pulling daily!!....

Message Edited by rebuilding on 04-09-2008 01:03 PM
11/30/2009 TU 676 EQ 665 EX 654 (CU pulled)
5/14/08 TU 660 EQ 676 EX 623
9/5/07 TU 579 EQ 612 EX 546
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: how long til CRA changes for crying out loud!?!

By law, they have 30 days to investigate.  If you contact them in the meantime, it will extend the time they are allowed by 15 days.

Many times they will take 30 days simply because they are allowed to.  If it's only been two weeks, just have some patience.  They're still well within their allowed time frame.

Message 2 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Hey. rebuilding, Cheddar hit the nail on the head!  The CRAs get millions of inputs monthly.  The 30-day period set forth in the FCRA is a tight period, so dont rock the bureaucratic boat!  Sit back, smoke 'em if you got 'em, drink a beer, and wait!
Message 3 of 4
Trishco
Frequent Contributor

Smiley Happy I pull TC daily as well.

However, upon receiving my *update*  copy from TU after disputes and corrections, TC still has yet to show these a week later.  The same goes with updates and corrections from Experian.

Experian doesn't bother me so much but why can't TC be more accurate when it is a product of TU?!?!?!  Or am I mistaken?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.