cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long til i have a myfico score!!?????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

how long til i have a myfico score!!?????

according to the internet it takes about 6 months until u have a fico score.... ive had my cards for about that long and i still dont have one.... can someone give me some feedback please
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

Re: how long til i have a myfico score!!?????

6 statements (+ a few days just figure a week). You need 6 months reporting on the reports.
If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

so if i had 2 credit cards open 7/24/14 wen should i expect to see it?? lol anyidea
Message 3 of 11
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
so if i had 2 credit cards open 7/24/14 wen should i expect to see it?? lol anyidea

It doens't matter when cards were opened. What matters is when statements were cut/reported. You need 6 months of bill statements reporting. So if your first statement cut in 8/24/14 it will be some time in end of Jan when 6th statement has reported to CRA. Patience....you're almost there.

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

alrite thanks alot i actually have had a cap one card for about a year but it doesnt show on my reports or ck thats why i was hoping these cards dont do the same..... so say i pay my first bill 9/14/14 i should expect a myfico score around feb? sorry for all the questions
Message 5 of 11
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
alrite thanks alot i actually have had a cap one card for about a year but it doesnt show on my reports or ck thats why i was hoping these cards dont do the same..... so say i pay my first bill 9/14/14 i should expect a myfico score around feb? sorry for all the questions

your cap1 card should have reported if you've had it that long. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

i know it should have....i even called to ask why they werent reporting and they said some bs and said it ahould show in 30-60 days thats what they said last time when icalled months ago about the same problem😞
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
i know it should have....i even called to ask why they werent reporting and they said some bs and said it ahould show in 30-60 days thats what they said last time when icalled months ago about the same problem😞

Thats unacceptable Smiley Frustrated An account not reporting for an entire year? If you've only talked to the regular customer service maybe try the executive office. You could have had access to FICO reports months ago

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

yessss its very aggrivating especially them being my oldest card i NEED it to show so i can get better cards in the near future.....i have 2 other cards(secured) that start reporting before cap one and i had them a few months after...but i usually would call customer service but i got the EO number from a generous member so i called them recently just this month!!! and they said theyy contact the bereaus and my card should be howing no later then 60 days .... which is march hopefully everythings fixed
Message 9 of 11
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Use creditkarma.com

Once signed in, click the "My Finances" tab at the top and select "Full Credit Report beta". From there you can click on the tab for your accounts, and then click on the name of each account to expand the data.

In this way, you will know when a card is reporting, and for how many months (look at the 48 month payment history). Since CreditKarma updates one a week (whenever you login and its been more than a week, it updates), you can use this as a free method to know when all 3 cards are reporting, and for how many months they have been reporting.

The creditkarma credit score is worthless. But the web site is useful for knowing when cards report, or to see if a new inquiry has been added to your Transunion report, etc.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.