Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inquiries removed after one year???

tag
adifferentme
Contributor

inquiries removed after one year???

Today I recieved a credit karma alert telling me that I had only 3 inquiries on my transunion report, 14 remove! The inquiries that were removed were some only 3 mos old. The rest a year old none of them due to fall off until 2015. My score went up 3 points! Lol from the inquiries dropping off! Has anyone ever had this happen before or any opinions on what might be going on?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

Re: inquiries removed after one year???

@adifferentme wrote:
Today I recieved a credit karma alert telling me that I had only 3 inquiries on my transunion report, 14 remove! The inquiries that were removed were some only 3 mos old. The rest a year old none of them due to fall off until 2015. My score went up 3 points! Lol from the inquiries dropping off! Has anyone ever had this happen before or any opinions on what might be going on?

Looks like ck bug. I too rcvd alert yesterday all my inqs got removed, i have 0 inq now Smiley Very Happy

FICO08 12/2014EQ 777TU 799EX 767

Message 2 of 4
Blessed221
Regular Contributor

I hope they remove mine

Message 3 of 4
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

About a week ago, I app'd for a new Barclay's card.  After the app, CK told me I had one HP from the new APP and my 2 six month old HPs were removed.  I haven't been able to pull my official TU report to verify the INQ removal.

I did find an old thread about TU INQs disappearing and later reappearing.  So I am hopeful, but not convinced.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.