cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there something like scorewatch for transunion and experian?

tag
johnpalley
Established Contributor

is there something like scorewatch for transunion and experian?

i want to know when my fico score goes up on all 3 companies and i also want to be able to see when new accounts post but all i know about is scorewatch for equifax. does anyone know if there is anything like scorewatch for the other 2 companies. maybe transunion or experian offer some program themselves so you can keep track?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: is there something like scorewatch for transunion and experian?

johnpalley wrote:
i want to know when my fico score goes up on all 3 companies and i also want to be able to see when new accounts post but all i know about is scorewatch for equifax. does anyone know if there is anything like scorewatch for the other 2 companies. maybe transunion or experian offer some program themselves so you can keep track?

No scorewatch for EX and TU and I haven't heard about any plans in the working that they will anytime soon .Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 10
johnpalley
Established Contributor

i know theres no scorewatch but is there something that another company sells that is similar to scorewatch for the other 2 companies? like maybe a program you pay for from the transunion website or something. do they give you the real fico scores on truecredit.com. it seems like they give you updates on all 3 of your credit scores there. are those official fico scores or are they some other type of scores? Message Edited by johnpalley on 07-21-2007 07:49 PM

Message Edited by johnpalley on 07-21-2007 07:51 PM
Message 3 of 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

johnpalley wrote:
i know theres no scorewatch but is there something that another company sells that is similar to scorewatch for the other 2 companies? like maybe from the transunion website or something.

Here you go, it's called TC (truecredit). I subscribe to it and so do many others at this forum. You can monitor all three of your reports, receive alerts when changes occur on your reports, i.e., new accounts and new inqs. Caution though, the three scores that are given at TC are useless FAKO scores and virtually no lenders or CCCs use these scores. Also in the comments section of your scores, ignore them they are just hideous. In a nutshell TC is for monitoring your reports not scores. Here's the sign-up link.

Message 4 of 10
johnpalley
Established Contributor

great info. thanks. im just curious. how close will the 3 scores be compared to fico scores? are they going to be almost the same.

Message Edited by johnpalley on 07-21-2007 08:05 PM
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

johnpalley wrote:
great info. thanks. im just curious. how close will the 3 scores be compared to fico scores? are they going to be almost the same.

FAKOs are off the charts with inconsistencies... I subscribe to TC but never even look at the scores. Just use it for dily pulls to monitor changes... When I see changes I pull a FICO.

Good Luck.

Rob
Message 6 of 10
johnpalley
Established Contributor

thanks everyone.
Message 7 of 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

FICO_Focused wrote:

johnpalley wrote:

FAKOs are off the charts with inconsistencies... I subscribe to TC but never even look at the scores. Just use it for dily pulls to monitor changes... When I see changes I pull a FICO.

Good Luck.

Rob

Exactly, AGREED!
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

TransUnion has a FICO "monitoring" product, but it is somewhat limited and only applies to your TU report and score. It's $19.95 ($5 more than buying a single TU report and FICO score) and gives you 1 report and FICO score plus 3 months of weekly email score alerts. It's semi-hidden at a separate location - the TransUnion Consumer Solutions website at transunioncs dot com (not at the main TU website).
Message 9 of 10
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@johnpalley wrote:

Some people's scores are different by nearly 100 points high or low. Ironically my FICO and FAKO Truecredit scores are identical at the moment.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.