Established Contributor
johnpalley

is there something like scorewatch for transunion and experian?

i want to know when my fico score goes up on all 3 companies and i also want to be able to see when new accounts post but all i know about is scorewatch for equifax. does anyone know if there is anything like scorewatch for the other 2 companies. maybe transunion or experian offer some program themselves so you can keep track?
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Re: is there something like scorewatch for transunion and experian?

johnpalley wrote:
i want to know when my fico score goes up on all 3 companies and i also want to be able to see when new accounts post but all i know about is scorewatch for equifax. does anyone know if there is anything like scorewatch for the other 2 companies. maybe transunion or experian offer some program themselves so you can keep track?

No scorewatch for EX and TU and I haven't heard about any plans in the working that they will anytime soon .:smileysad:
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (09-16-2014): EQ 824, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Established Contributor
johnpalley

[ Edited ]
i know theres no scorewatch but is there something that another company sells that is similar to scorewatch for the other 2 companies? like maybe a program you pay for from the transunion website or something. do they give you the real fico scores on truecredit.com. it seems like they give you updates on all 3 of your credit scores there. are those official fico scores or are they some other type of scores? Message Edited by johnpalley on 07-21-2007 07:49 PM

Message Edited by johnpalley on 07-21-2007 07:51 PM
Moderator Emeritus
fused

johnpalley wrote:
i know theres no scorewatch but is there something that another company sells that is similar to scorewatch for the other 2 companies? like maybe from the transunion website or something.

Here you go, it's called TC (truecredit). I subscribe to it and so do many others at this forum. You can monitor all three of your reports, receive alerts when changes occur on your reports, i.e., new accounts and new inqs. Caution though, the three scores that are given at TC are useless FAKO scores and virtually no lenders or CCCs use these scores. Also in the comments section of your scores, ignore them they are just hideous. In a nutshell TC is for monitoring your reports not scores. Here's the sign-up link.

Credit Profile -
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Established Contributor
johnpalley

[ Edited ]
great info. thanks. im just curious. how close will the 3 scores be compared to fico scores? are they going to be almost the same.

Message Edited by johnpalley on 07-21-2007 08:05 PM
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

johnpalley wrote:
great info. thanks. im just curious. how close will the 3 scores be compared to fico scores? are they going to be almost the same.

FAKOs are off the charts with inconsistencies... I subscribe to TC but never even look at the scores. Just use it for dily pulls to monitor changes... When I see changes I pull a FICO.

Good Luck.

Rob
Established Contributor
johnpalley

thanks everyone.
Moderator Emeritus
fused

FICO_Focused wrote:

johnpalley wrote:

FAKOs are off the charts with inconsistencies... I subscribe to TC but never even look at the scores. Just use it for dily pulls to monitor changes... When I see changes I pull a FICO.

Good Luck.

Rob

Exactly, AGREED!
Credit Profile -

Established Contributor
Revike

TransUnion has a FICO "monitoring" product, but it is somewhat limited and only applies to your TU report and score. It's $19.95 ($5 more than buying a single TU report and FICO score) and gives you 1 report and FICO score plus 3 months of weekly email score alerts. It's semi-hidden at a separate location - the TransUnion Consumer Solutions website at transunioncs dot com (not at the main TU website).
Senior Contributor
smallfry

johnpalley wrote:

Some people's scores are different by nearly 100 points high or low. Ironically my FICO and FAKO Truecredit scores are identical at the moment.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}