Did you mean: 

just pulled my tu and eq...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

just pulled my tu and eq...

eq was 641 on 3/22... today 4/8 its 614
tu  was 666 on 3/10.... now its 674...

too bad tu isnt reporting everything yet or that would be nice..tu says my new cc is at a 0 balance..eq says its at 1459 (out of 2000! yikes!) in reality its at about 1700..i wonder what my score would be for tu if it had the correct balance...probably much lower..i really dont see how i can get my util below 9 percent before september of this year..gr..unless i can get some more credit of course..

i have made a commitment to NOT app for anything thats a hard inq until 1/1/09! hopefully this 500 capone will jump to 1000 in august and hopefully this 2k bofa will be at least 3k by september..and i can be below 5 percent..that would be nice..

so if anyone here hears me say im about to app for something then please feel free to hold me on my word..actually please do..i need the support..lol
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: just pulled my tu and eq...

Don't worry, we'll be all over you! Smiley Wink

Just keep pounding on the util; that makes all the difference. And I think that you found out that CCC's can smell when you need more credit and will deny you in a heartbeat. Just give it some time (and bucks.)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: just pulled my tu and eq...

indeed..now only if i could be directed to a forum that helps men whose girlfriends are spending all his money and ill be good to go Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.