Established Member
Yanzi2002

late payment on score watch, but no flag?

I have 2 30 day lates, 1 60 day late, and 1 90 day late listed on an account from 2009 for citifinancial. There is no flag by the account on score watch. I recently sent a good will letter to citifinancial and they just responded saying they would remove them. There was a 36 month good payment history prior and the loan was paid off early. I'm wondering why there isn't a red flag next to the account. Wouldn't the lates be affecting my score? I'm 17 points shy of the 640 I need to buy a home. Waiting for 3 things to update on my credit report and hoping I'll get the boost I need.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: late payment on score watch, but no flag?

Look closely. Is there a dispute comment showing? (often added by some OCs after receiving a GW).

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}