Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: loan shopping & fico deduplication

The ones from the same souce are obvious

Imposible to see any others without traking-

ivyalmighty wrote:
timothy,
How do you KNOW they only count as four? Is there somewhere I can look at mine & see how they are counted???

Senior Contributor
imducky

Timothy wrote:
Well the de-dup window is wide-
But the Hit just takes longer to revover from-

Instead of getting those points back in June- I will need to wait until March !!!!!!!!

sooo, the 1 year clock is reset on getting the points back from multple pulls from the same source. but if it's the same source no additional point hit.
Valued Contributor
ivyalmighty

Ok, I think I get it but it's not making sense in my situation because in that case, we wouldn't have dropped 7 pts again when NFCU pulled our credit last week for the CC because they would have all been w/in the 1-yr window. They are obviously not linking, otherwise our scores wouldn't have taken the hit from the same CU checking credit again.
Valued Contributor
ivyalmighty

Any mods have any input about my score still dropping w/ mult inqs from same CU?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}