Valued Member
Carlitosmolina1

Re: myFICO provides Experian now!

Yes!!!!!
Frequent Contributor
ScoreBooster

Great it's back! I never understood the stupid move to not offering it any more in the first place.

New Visitor

Might this explain why there's such a large spread between my EX (665) and TU (751) and EQ (773), all pulled today from MyFico, 7-14-13?  

Also, can anyone help me understand whether Experian is penalizing me based on unreconciled data?  Specifically, I had bad few months credit-wise in late 08 / early 09...original student loan provider shows 30 days late payment, so does new lender who simply bought the loan...also a closed cell phone whose termination fee went into collection shows as paid collection account but unpaid verizon past-due.  So in total this implies '4 accounts with negative histories' but there are really two credit accounts underlying.  

Thanks.  

guiness56

Single 30 day lates lose their punch after about 2 years.

Each account is viewed and scored as a negative.

The Verizon account should be reporting paid if you paid it through a CA.

New Visitor
dbanda209

Can I Please have my Fico Score Now

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}