Did you mean: 

myFICO score question and displayed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

myFICO score question and displayed

On myFICO I purchased the Suze thing and it came back with score of
TU: 633   EQ: 625   EX: 606  on 3/28
ok i checked everything on website and then read form about GW, DV, PFD.... so I sent out couple DV letters to very old collections and couple GW letters to get mispayments or remove charge off... got green card back from DV... I also fully paid off Cap One, Orchard... paid off 2 other CC and closed... no response from anyone
couple days ago I applied for Macy - Approved (300) and Hooters - approved (limit unknown..) and HD (declined)
so.... I checked myFICO again and re-bought score again...
TU: 633  EQ: 653  EX: 641  4/11
I checked the credit reports but they exactully same... no change but score jumped alot??
so im thinking did I just purchase score but why in INQ I got hooters... HD... and macy listed?

Anyways thanks to forum I hope to get in 700 at end year Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: myFICO score question and displayed

SW reported later this afternoon that I had a closed account with a balance of 0... so im guessing the 0 balance improved score but unsure about closing account was positive... owell   I like the boost to 653 from 605   Smiley Wink
I hope those 2 new account dont effect me to bad and drop my score more.... and I got 2 CC I have paid to 0 but keeping open also... so maybe low balance report Smiley Wink
I also hope those DV and GW outcome is positive...
Message 2 of 4
eddymvp
Frequent Contributor

antsmith101 wrote:
SW reported later this afternoon that I had a closed account with a balance of 0... so im guessing the 0 balance improved score but unsure about closing account was positive... owell   I like the boost to 653 from 605   Smiley Wink
I hope those 2 new account dont effect me to bad and drop my score more.... and I got 2 CC I have paid to 0 but keeping open also... so maybe low balance report Smiley Wink
I also hope those DV and GW outcome is positive...

hey antsmith101 ,

are you able to send me the gw letter you sent to the CA. I have one CA on my Experian report that I would like to remove.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just copied the GW letter in the freq request link... I havent heard anything back on those so i dont know how effective they were
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.