cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFico score vs Pull from TU etc

tag
tj88

myFico score vs Pull from TU etc

Why does myFico score recently pulled show a lower score then what my pull from TU (I did a tri pull from all 3 CRA's via annualcreditreport.com). The tri pull from TU shows all 600's (different scores but close) but myFico show high 500 for EQ. The pulls I did were only a couple days apart. Just wondering if anyone has some sort of explanation for this. What are my true scores? I don't know what to believe.

Also, would like to say thanks for all of the valuable info on this site. I have been doing a lot of reading, and learning!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Simply827
Established Contributor

Re: myFico score vs Pull from TU etc

The scores you got from the CRAs most likely were not FICO scores, thus the difference. Your true TU and EQ FICO scores are available here. The only way you can get your EX score is if you app for something and the creditor sends you one in the mail, or you happen to be a member of a certain CU.

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 711 EX08 731 TU08 735
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25k | Discover IT $15.7k | Cap 1 QS $10k | PSECU $10k | Citi DC $9300 | Citi DP $6800 | Barclay Ring $6500 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Slate $5000 | Barclays AA $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $500
Message 2 of 3
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: myFico score vs Pull from TU etc

+1.  The TU website does not sell FICO scores ~ the FAKO scores they offer can't be correlated to FICO scores.

Take a look at these threads, they should help you understand the differences:

Credit Scoring 101:
The Son Of Credit Scoring 101
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.