cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myficao or fairissac stock traded publicly?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

myficao or fairissac stock traded publicly?

Does any one know if myfico or fairissac stock is traded publicly? If so what is the ticker symbol for it? Looks like it would be a good stock to invest into.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: myficao or fairissac stock traded publicly?

@Red1Blue wrote:
Does any one know if myfico or fairissac stock is traded publicly? If so what is the ticker symbol for it? Looks like it would be a good stock to invest into.

Fair Isaac is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under its symbol FIC
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Cripes, I ought to invest (although in reality, I only do funds.) Might as well get something back from all those score pulls! Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

It just hit a 52 week low-
The .02 div does not sound great-

Looks like a buy and hold stock for long term-

But- When the CTO is selling .....
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Timothy wrote:
It just hit a 52 week low-
The .02 div does not sound great-

Looks like a buy and hold stock for long term-

But- When the CTO is selling .....

Completely OT, but I'd always rather buy a stock at its 52-week low rather than its 52-week high.

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

cheddar wrote:

Completely OT, but I'd always rather buy a stock at its 52-week low rather than its 52-week high.

That's SO un-American.  Don't you know you're supposed to buy high, sell low? Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

No, you're not, you're supposed to buy mutual funds and use dollar-cost averaging, or whatever it's called! My TSP still has earned around 14% this year, despite everything, and I've bought so many shares of the funds at bargain prices that if they ever do recover, I will be a happy camper! Smiley Wink (Yes, I do realize that's version of buy low...)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

HTSU- I agree with the Mutual Funds-

I still have many individual stocks that I have hand picked over the years (including Google)

haulingthescoreup wrote:
No, you're not, you're supposed to buy mutual funds and use dollar-cost averaging, or whatever it's called! My TSP still has earned around 14% this year, despite everything, and I've bought so many shares of the funds at bargain prices that if they ever do recover, I will be a happy camper! Smiley Wink (Yes, I do realize that's version of buy low...)

Message 8 of 16
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I keep throwing my money in an IRA - but then I am really, really old  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 9 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@MidnightVoice wrote:
I keep throwing my money in an IRA - but then I am really, really old Smiley Very Happy

Hey, Father William, mine are all in my retirement fund, too! Any other savings I have are found rattling around loose in the bottom of my purse.
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.