Contributor
nvrgvupnvrsrndr

myfico Experian vs creditor Experian?

How much difference should I expect to see in the myfico Experian score found here and the FICO Experian score creditors pull/see.. I realize most creditors use an older FICO Experian score model but does anyone know "on average" what kind of score difference should be expected?
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: myfico Experian vs creditor Experian?

Some in here have already posted comparisons. It widely fluctuates. Expect it to be higher or lower and most are within 50 pts. Doesn't really help, I know.

Established Member
whatamess

Re: myfico Experian vs creditor Experian?

Hard to say, Just try to keep your scores as high as you can. Different lenders and creditors will have different formulas and standards that they go by. I've learned to understand that even if you have high credit scores.. You have to have a reputation for having good credit. In other words, It's better to have a long history with a 740 across the board than it is to have a 760-800 for a year or two.

Handle ya bidness, It pays!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+