Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to raise score fast

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: need to raise score fast

They are a mortgage lender with offices in all 50 states. They help people puchase homes and prevent foreclosure. You can read up on the entire process and their history at web site below. Me and my spouse  credit situation was alot worse than yours. Middle scores 518 and 498.  They helped us buy the townhouse that we were renting.  They paid the closing costs. All we were required to do was write letters to explain the late pays and collections and save the manadatory required funds of $1800. The best part about NACA is that you can actually buy down the interest rate on the loan to zero percent if you have the funds available.   I ended up with a 2.75% rate on a 120K loan using the rent credits earned and the money we saved. here is the site. www.naca.com You can chat live with a representative.
Message 11 of 13
buyhouse36
Regular Contributor

How long did the process take??

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

It took us 11 months. but some people came with funds already saved and house in mind they wanted buy. For those it took 4-6 months.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.