no score alerts ?????

I haven't had an alert for about 7 weeks now. Isn't that odd? Is it broken?"
Message Edited by PRILEY on 06-02-2009 01:45 PM
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: no score alerts ?????

Both DW and I have SW and have been receiving alerts to the tune of about 2-3/mo. Most of the alerts are balance decrease alerts and not much is happening on our end.

Did anything happen to warrant a score change or alert?
Message 2 of 16
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

I usually get something even if there is no change. But I haven't gotten anything since April 10.

Message Edited by PRILEY on 06-11-2009 10:34 AM
Message 3 of 16
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

It's been over 2 months and no alerts at all. Is it broken?? I at least get something saying nothing has changed, but nothing since April 10th
Message 4 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

But have you had anything significant change? Big increase or decrease in util? New account, other account hitting one year old, etc.?

Your score isn't going to change unless your underlying report changes.

Have you called CS to ask?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have Score Watch with Equifax and I have had no alerts or score change in over a month.

I pulled a CR with Score, and my score is different from my last Score Watch. After I pulled the CR, Score Watch shows the new score, but still no alert. I am definitely getting rid of the service. This is the 2nd time it has happened. I wonder how many changes Score Watch didn't notify me about that I didn't catch.

And I always set my target score to my current score so it should alert me when it changes even if there are no other account changes. The service just doesn't do what it advertises.

Message 6 of 16
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Even at deeply discounted prices it is cheaper to pull every other month than to subscribe. Here or there.
Message 7 of 16
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

I agree, I think I won't renew when this is up. Supposed to be a monitoring service. And yes things change, Balances and ages.
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I cancelled mine and my gf's. We both had a new account and inquiry posted that should have triggered an alert last month. I pulled my CR using scorepower and both were on there and a 7 new points!
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here! No alerts! 14 point increase and new account listed for over a month. I cannot figure out why it would not alert. I even exceeded a target score set and it did not alert. You would tink with those 3 changes it would have sent an alert.
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.