cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about myfico and equifax score watch.....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

question about myfico and equifax score watch.....

A week ago I got a score watch alert from Equifax (on their site) about a 28pt score increase.......How come nothing has alerted me on myfico score watch? Doesn't myfico pull info from equifax? Hope the score is correct!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: question about myfico and equifax score watch.....

I think all score watch as whole is a joke. In the last month my scores have gone from 505/503 to 575/575 on both EQ and TU respectively and I've only received one alert from MYFICO that my scores increased by 28 points. SCORE WATCH IS A JOKE.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have mixed feelings on scorewatch (I have it but need to decide soon whether I will renew). That said, sometimes the settings need to be changed to get maximum results. Not saying that is the case here, but you might want to check to see what you have your preferences for alerts set to.
Message 3 of 5
smallfry
Senior Contributor

If you use your head you can find EQ for the same price as Score Watch. SW is is waste of time.
Message 4 of 5
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

@smallfry wrote:
If you use your head you can find EQ for the same price as Score Watch. SW is is waste of time.

How?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.