Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question for Tuscani

tag
ah32
Frequent Contributor

question for Tuscani

Not to doubt your knowledge, but if you have scores in the 400's, how do you have so many opinions? Where have you learned what you know? I'm debating on my options to improve my credit.  I've followed through with advice to dispute acct to drop off in July and it was dropped.  Thanks.  Just came across a thread where you revealed your scores.  Not trying to sound disrespectful.  Just curious.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: question for Tuscani

If you cjheck his other posts, you will find he has something like 42 (or 432, I am not sure) credit cards as well.

Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 12
ah32
Frequent Contributor

That sounds like a full time job! Who could possibly keep track (or want to) of that many cards? I thought one should have at least 3 revolving trade lines with balances under 30% (some people think 50% and some people think between 1-9%). 
Message 3 of 12
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Some of what Tusc says is said in humor  Smiley Very Happy

3-5 CCs and 1-9% and you will do well as long as you have a long credit history and no baddies
Message 4 of 12
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@ah32 wrote:
Not to doubt your knowledge, but if you have scores in the 400's, how do you have so many opinions? Where have you learned what you know? I'm debating on my options to improve my credit. I've followed through with advice to dispute acct to drop off in July and it was dropped. Thanks. Just came across a thread where you revealed your scores. Not trying to sound disrespectful. Just curious.

I think Tuscani was joking my friend.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG!!!  Tuscani has scores in the 400's? And I have been listening to him?  Oh well...it's been working for me...lol...jk yall...
Message 6 of 12
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Just imagine how much he will know if he drags himself into the 600s. Smiley Very Happy
Message 7 of 12
fused
Moderator Emeritus

MidnightVoice wrote:
Just imagine how much he will know if he drags himself into the 600s. Smiley Very Happy

Ha! He has a right to his privacy, but based on his earlier posts one can get an idea.
Message 8 of 12
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

LOL

Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 12
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I'm guessing mid 700's!Smiley Tongue
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.