Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

question

I have a discover card that is now showing up on my credit report. When I applyed for it, the card was showing up on  my credit report and now the account is not there anymore. my credit limit is 5000 and I have balance of 80 dollars which I am paying it off end of this month. Should I ask discover to report it or just leave it alone? 
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: question

I'd ask them to report. It should start appearing by the following statement.

Did you do anything to get them to stop reporting, like disputing? Some CCCs are a little too touchy, IMO.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: question

Nope i didn't do anything. Onlything I asked them to do is remove my wife as AU user on that card.  If I ask them to report it wouldn't it hurt my score? I am refi my mortgage next month and don't want to hurt my score haha.

right now my EQ is 709 , TU 660 (waiting for 4/24 for new score since the Verizon Charge off was deleted) and EX is 665 which also has Verizon Charge off that should be removed)

I am hoping my TU is back to 711 before the charge off was posted. plus my total revolving balance is less then 5 percent.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.