Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Go Score" from Merrick Bank site

tag
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: "Go Score" from Merrick Bank site

@dodgerslv wrote:

hmmm...wonder if anyone is getting the same message but tried to look into my TU fico score from that site and it keeps telling me "must have account open or sign up for paperless statement" , anyone getting the same thing when they try to access it?

Yeah I just got the same message ~ their site must be down today, or perhaps they are updating the scores for the month of Jan ?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here.

Message 12 of 17
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

Same here, rep says they are "working on the issue", I called just to make sure my account was still open!

Message 13 of 17
Karunch
Contributor

Merrick seems to have fixed the issue, and they finally have the December scores posted.  Mine went up 5 points from 692 to 697. 

Message 14 of 17
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Karunch wrote:

Merrick seems to have fixed the issue, and they finally have the December scores posted.  Mine went up 5 points from 692 to 697. 

Finally...just checked it and mine went up 8 points...705 to 713.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 15 of 17
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Nice !!   I'm up 4pts to 717 !!  Smiley Happy

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 16 of 17
Karunch
Contributor

I just checked and the GO Score has been updated for this month in the past few days..  The score is as of January 18th, and mine went up 3 points to an even 700.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.