Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Go Score" from Merrick Bank site

tag
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

"Go Score" from Merrick Bank site

Just realized when i logged on to my Merrick Bank online account there is a new "Go Score" as part of their serviced for enrolling in paperless statement. It says its a FICO scoring model call "FICO 8 Bankcard Score" part of TU so am i assuming its based off TU08 similiar to Walmart FICO model?

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: "Go Score" from Merrick Bank site

I'll check it out, but nice find.

Message 2 of 17
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@llecs wrote:

I'll check it out, but nice find.

iIt is required to have an online account with them, its like they are trying to have a similiar service like Walmart...Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 17
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Yeppers. I saw it on DW's account just now. I never saw that before and wasn't there as of 2-3 weeks ago. Cool find OP. The product description can't be copied and I don't know how to do screenshots on this Macbook, but for sure it is the TU Bankcard 08 version. It also displays your last data from the past few months [of FICO scores] from the monthly softs they do in their ARs. It also has the top two negative scoring reasons.

Cool stuff!

Message 4 of 17
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@llecs wrote:

Yeppers. I saw it on DW's account just now. I never saw that before and wasn't there as of 2-3 weeks ago. Cool find OP. The product description can't be copied and I don't know how to do screenshots on this Macbook, but for sure it is the TU Bankcard 08 version. It also displays your last data from the past few months [of FICO scores] from the monthly softs they do in their ARs. It also has the top two negative scoring reasons.

Cool stuff!

Yeah...another bank providing free FICO score!! Me likes!...Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 17
cem13
Established Contributor

I received an app in the mail today.  I think it just may be worth a hard hit for the free TU score.  Im going for it.

FICO 08 JUL23: TU 850; EQ 846; EX 843. Clean since BK7 D/C 6/2011.
Message 6 of 17
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

@llecs wrote:

for sure it is the TU Bankcard 08 version.

So its score range may be something like the industry 250-900, while the Walmart TU 08 and the PSECU EX may have the standard design range of 300-850?

Message 7 of 17
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Yes, roughly, give or take.

Message 8 of 17
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous-own-fico wrote:

@llecs wrote:

for sure it is the TU Bankcard 08 version.

So its score range may be something like the industry 250-900, while the Walmart TU 08 and the PSECU EX may have the standard design range of 300-850?

it must be similiar because i compared my Nov. Walmart TU with Go Score TU from Merrick bank and they are not far apart...Nov. Walmart TU 694 , Nov. Go Score Merrick is 705...not much difference.

Message 9 of 17
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

hmmm...wonder if anyone is getting the same message but tried to look into my TU fico score from that site and it keeps telling me "must have account open or sign up for paperless statement" , anyone getting the same thing when they try to access it?

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.